The PCEP™ certification demonstrates proficiency Foundation in Python programming concepts and language, including universal computer programming concepts, syntax and semantics of Python, and resolving implementation challenges with the Python Standard Library.
BUILT FOR ALL KINDS OF TEAMS
READY TO ENROLL?
and secure your job
TRAINING DELIVERY FORMAT
Face-to-face (F2F) / Virtual Class
LET US HELP YOU
Frequently asked questions
- Read the PCEP Testing Policies and TestNow specifications to make sure you follow the code of conduct, meet all the technical requirements, and know what to expect during your exam session.
- Create a Test Candidate account if you haven’t already done it. (Download a PDF Tutorial)
- Go to OpenEDG Voucher Store and buy an exam voucher. You can choose between a single-shot voucher, voucher with retake, and voucher + practice test bundle.
- Log in to your test candidate account, enter the voucher code, perform a diagnostics check, check in, and launch your exam session. (Download a PDF Tutorial)
You can only retake a failed exam after 7 days of your last attempt (waiting period).
- If you purchased a voucher with a free retake option and failed your exam – wait 7 days, go to the Exam History section on your Test Candidate account, and click the Get Free Retake button that will become activated next to your exam session status information. Your exam voucher will automatically be assigned to your account and become available in the Certify section.
- If you purchased a single-shot voucher and failed your exam, you need to purchase a new voucher to take the exam again. You can launch a new exam session after 7 days from your last attempt.
Here’s what you need to do to access the official Python Institute PCEP practice tests:
- Go to OpenEDG Voucher Store and buy a practice test voucher. (skip this step if you already have a voucher)
- Log in to your OpenEDG Learner Account, click “Practice”, enter the voucher code, read and accept the terms and conditions, and activate the practice test. (Download a PDF Tutorial)
Note that if you’re logged in as Test Candidate, you need to switch your role to Learner in order to be able to launch the practice test.
Congratulations! You’ve officially joined the Python Institute certified community, and earned an industry credential that validates your proficiency in Python, computer programming, and related technologies. Within 24 hours of your exam, you will receive an email with a link to your digital certification, verification code, and a PCEP badge issued by Credly’s Acclaim. You can now share your awesome achievement with your peers, colleagues, and employers via LinkedIn and other social media channels.
What next? Keep on learning, keep on mastering your Python skills, and keep on climbing the certification ladder. Get yourself prepared for the PCAP certification to take your career to an even higher level.